Makita XFD10R 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2″ Driver-Drill Kit
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2″ Driver-Drill (model XFD10R) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with a fast-charging battery for less downtime. It features a 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque and 25% more speed than the previous model. The XFD10R is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-600/0-1,900 RPM). It has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.